August 28, 2020
- August 28, 2020, marks a milestone for the Tsuut’ina Nation and Taza that Taza is officially open for business with the launch of Taza’s first anchor tenant: Costco.
- Taza welcomes Taza Exchange, the very first Village at Taza to open. Featuring The Shops at Buffalo Run, Exchange’s retail district where Costco resides.
- Taza is honoured by a blessing ceremony from Tsuut’ina Elders on the eve of Costco’s opening to commemorate the occasion and create a space of good energy for all those that visit the building.
- Cotsco’s opening weekend smashes previous records and is recorded as the highest performing location in all Western Canada
- In collaboration with Brandsmith, Taza launches two new websites: Taza Proper and Taza Exchange
- Video snapshot