July 15, 2016
- The Limited Partnership Agreement, Governance Agreement and the Development Management Agreement are executed on June 29 followed by a ceremonial signing and public announcement in Calgary on July 11, which secures national coverage.
- Eclipse Productions is engaged to create a short intro video for the announcement. The video is well received at the press announcement.
- The Designation Amendment is approved by Tsuut’ina Nation on June 28.
- Tsuut’ina Nation to work with Canada to issue the order in council to formally adopt the amendment; the estimate time for completion is 3 months.
- Target for establishing the form of subleases and approval process with Canada is slated for November/ December as they will require the master plan as well as base line environmental reports.
- Buffalo Run Boulevard is designed by MPE and the cost of roadway is being funded by Alberta as part of the land sale deal with Tsuut’ina Nation.
- Construction for the Buffalo Run Boulevard commences and is scheduled to be completed by November/ December.
- Grey Eagle Drive will commence in 2017.